The Legal Information
Any information you collected will only be used to either enhance your physical or mental health and enable me to provide the right advice tailored to you. Or to send out marketing material that you opt in for. The information is shared with specific third parties in order to generate the emails that are send via an email software programme and in order to process payments via paypal. Thus the information is ONLY shared with TRUSTED THIRD PARTIES FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF CARRYING OUT THE BASICS TASKS NEEDED TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS TO YOU AND ENSURE YOUR PAYMENTS ARE MADE SECURELY. The general information collected from you will be regarding you physical and mental statistics.
If you want access to any material you have shared it will be accessible either via your account or immediately on request. You can change and or delete any information stored simply by requesting so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe to the email list all you need to do is scroll to the bottom of any email you have received of me and follow the links entitled unsubscribe at the bottom.
The advice and materials contained within this website is only suitable to used by persons of 18 or over and is not a substitute for any Doctors or professional medical advice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHEN YOU PURCAHSE ANY PHYSICAL EXERCISE PROGRAMME YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU SEEK MEDICAL ADVISE BEFORE UNDERTAKING ANY PHYSICAL PROGRAMME. IF YOU DO BEGIN A PHYSICAL EXERCISE PROGRAMME IT IS UNDER THE PROVISION THAT BY DOING SO YOU CONFIRM YOU ARE FIT AND WELL AND CAPABLE OF WORKING OUT. THERE ARE PRECAUTIONS TO FOLLOW LISTED BELOW. IT IS ADVISED YOU DISCUSS ANY INJURIES WITH YOUR GP AND EMAIL ME TO ASK FOR ANY SPECIFIC WORKOUT PROGRAMME RELATED TO YOUR INJURIES OR TO HAVE A PROGRAMME DIVISED THAT WILL ACCOMODATE INJURIES.
PRECAUTIONS AND RULES
1. Do not work out if you have been drinking or have not eaten much.
2. Do not workout if you have recently returned from a long distance flight.
3. Do not workout if you have a heavy cold and/or are taking an over the counter medication.
4. Do not workout if you feel unwell, faint or nauseous during the exercise session.
5. Do not workout if you have any injuries which limit your movements.
6. Please make sure you are suitably dressed for the exercise session.
Any disputes are handled in compliance with current UK Laws and EU Laws up to date the UK officially leaves the EU.
1. There will be no refund for ANY online courses once the course has been purchased.
2. If paying in instalments all instalments must have cleared before the course will be provided. If you have made instalments but then wish to cancel the order, there will be no refund for the previous instalments made before you cancelled.
Intellectual Property Policy (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
Any content on this website including any material you purchase and download belong to myself NICOLA YATES of Head Strong Fitness AT ALL TIMES AND IS NOT TO BE SHARED, DISTRIBUTED, SOLD OR SENT TO ANY OTHER PERSONS OR IN ANY PUBLIC SETTING INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA AND ONLINE.
Head Strong Fitness(c) 2017
IT ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO COPY ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED WITHIN ANY ELEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION OF ANY SORT PROVIDED BY HEAD STRONG FITNESS INCLUDING EMAILS AND SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT. ALL THE INFORMATION BELONGS SOLEY TO HEAD STRONG FITNESS.